Delivery of Medicines
- From the time of successful Order Confirmation, the customer may expect Medexpress to deliver the purchased products within the next 24 to 48 hours. Inclement weather, natural calamities, and other events beyond Medexpress’ control may affect the delivery schedule.
- Upon receipt of the package, it is the customer’s or an authorized representative’s responsibility to inspect the packaging to ensure that it has not been tampered with. To acknowledge receipt of the package, the customer or authorized representative shall be asked to sign a delivery receipt.
- For Medexpress to deliver the medicine it should reach a minimum order amount of Two hundred fifty pesos(Php250.00)
- There is an accompanying delivery charge for each customer who will order via delivery.
- When Medexpress reaches the delivery address/area, Medexpress will wait for 10 minutes upon arrival. Customer will also be sent an SMS once delivery leaves the branch and another one upon arrival in the delivery address.
- Should the customer fail to come out in 10 minutes, Medexpress will leave the delivery address. Request for redelivery of medicines will entail a new delivery charge.
- Acceptable Payment -Cash, Credit Card, Bank Deposit and PayMaya.
- All purchases made and delivered are considered final when acknowledged by the customer or his authorized representative.
- For medicines to be delivered outside of the coverage area, a partner courier will be used. Payment for this will be made via bank deposit.
- Returns and exchanges for medicines will be accommodated within 3 days. However, charges for redelivery and pick up will apply. Returns and exchanges beyond three (3) days are subject to approval of Medexpress.
Retail prices of medicines are subject to change without prior notice. The Price of medicines stated are inclusive of VAT and expressed in Philippine pesos.
MedExpress is also responsible for maintaining and protecting any Personal Information under its control. MedExpress ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
The Personal Information MedExpress collects from the customer will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies and third party service providers) for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process orders
- To deliver products purchased
- To update the customer on the status of the order
- To study patient prescription behavior and trends